Welcome to Jewelry Rendering KeyShot 10 Online Video Course!
learn photorealistic jewelry rendering and post-processing
Get the professional skills for jewelry visualization!
Example of one introductory lecture of the course:
This course is offered in the recorded video lectures format and is available online.
What will be in the course?
- Hardware & software requirements
- Tips/tricks, masterclasses, extra materials
- Preparing the model for rendering
- Setup materials, lights, cameras, HDRI, textures
The software we are gonna use:
- KeyShot v.10
- Rhinoceros v.5+
(you can use other software)
- Adobe Photoshop
(or another graphics editor)
- Adobe After Effects
(or another video editor)
NOTE: additional plugins, ad-dons, or other rendering software are NOT required in this course.
What you’ll learn?
- Preparing a 3D model for rendering in Rhino
(smoothing edges, geometry check)
- Setup materials, textures, lights, and HDRI in KeyShot
(custom material setups, light setups, HDRI creation)
- Rendering 3D model in KeyShot 10
(adjust rendering settings)
- Render setup turntable animation/still shot
(animation and a still image creation)
- Post-processing still image and animation with Photoshop/After Effects
(post-processing renders with tips and tricks)
Who is this course for?
- Jewelry 3D designers who want to learn or bench skills of jewelry rendering in KeyShot
- This course is for beginners, intermediate and professional level artists
- And anyone who wants to learn high-quality rendering jewelry in KeyShot
What you can do after completing the course?
At the end of the course, you will be able to create a high-quality jewelry visualization. You’ll understand the workflow and the post-processing process with add dramatic and fashion style to your rendering.
I have 7+ years of experience as a professional CG Artist. And I can help other designers by teaching them my experience and skills in jewelry design.
Time to сomplete
30 video lectures
Assets and additional
Only on request after completing the course
- additional materials: zip-archives with scenes, textures, HDRI maps, CAD models
- course language: English (no subtitles)
- course access after purchase: Permanent / any time
- video: Full HD (not downloadable)
- support during: Email, and WhatsApp (messages only)
ALL COURSE LECTURES
- About course
- Hardware & software requirements
- Preparation and check the model
- Smoothing the edges
- Export the model
- User interface introduction
- Controls and hotkeys
- Import model
- General setups
- Positioning and manipulating the model
- Image & Studios
- Render options
- Shadow pass render
- Mask pass for compositing
- Model pivot
- Accelerating rendering
- High contrast and vivid scene setup masterclass
- Black background material setup masterclass
- Realistic diamond material with imperfection masterclass
- Gemstone materials setup masterclass
- Photorealistic gold setup masterclass
- Scratch rose gold with citrine scene setup masterclass
- Post-processing still image
- Fast and simple post-processing with Photoshop
- Compositing Animation in After Effects
- Completion + all course materials
The course is excellent and complete, I managed to get results that I think I could never achieve on my own. Super recommend the course for those who want to improve the rederização even more. I already had a bit of a sense of keyshot, but this course took me to another level. The organization of classes is excellent. Very good, I loved.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★