Returns and Refund Policy
Money Back Guarantee
UPDATED: MAY 02, 2021
If you purchased a course and found some error of the description, we’ll try to fix the problem as soon as possible. If we cannot correct the error, we will cancel your order and you will get your money back within 72 hours from downloading the item.
When we do refund:
- if a course or/and 3D assets doesn’t correspond to the description and appearance
- if a course or/and 3D assets doesn’t correspond to the products information (such as textured, materials, animated, etc.)
- if a 3D assets of the course doesn’t open in native software
- if a 3D assets of the course was damaged
- if a 3D asset has missed textures/materials (but in the description, they are included)
When we do not do refund:
- has completed >30% of course content
- if you just change your mind
- if you bought an item by mistake
- if you don’t want it after you got access to the course or assets
- if you ask for goodwill
- the item did not meet your expectations
- you have a poor command of the language in which the training is taking place and therefore you cannot understand the instructor
Please note that this guarantee is NOT a Try Before You Buy offer! Therefore, if you are unsure about a certain product or need more information, specs, or samples please contact us before making a purchase! Also that we sell not physical (real) objects or products but 2D/3D graphics files to be used in software.
Note: If a refund is granted, you are legally bound to destroy all copies of the purchased files. We require that you sign a binding document stating that you no longer have the rights to use or keep any of the purchased files on 3DJewels.
If you can’t come to an agreement about a refund, you can raise a dispute and have 3DJewels investigate the matter. We will make a decision based on all available information and you agree that our decision is final.
If you still have questions, please contact us.